Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In the Beginning...

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. I am a second year student at Randolph Community College and will be graduating in the Summer of 2011. It has been a great adventure so far and much more to learn from my new classes this semester as well. It is all so exciting and a little scary at the same time. I have not had any experience with photography until this year. Although I have always loved to take photos, I was never showed how to correctly. I hope you enjoy what you see and thanks again for stopping by. All my shots are taken with a Nikon d5000 unless noted differently.


This photo was taken with a Nikon d5000 camera at f/16 @ 1/30, Iso was on 200, with a focal length of 38mm. Was shot with natural lighting.

This is a great little spot that I found in Greensboro, North Carolina one day when I was out walking. A lovely place to walk and take photos.

2 comments: